For Sale 2 Bed House - semi-detached 

Old Tannery Way, Ross-on-Wye £97,000

Property Features

Location:
Old Tannery Way, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7GG
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Agent

Ross On Wye
Albion Chambers, 31 Gloucester Road
Ross On Wye
HR9 5LE
Tel: 01989 565565
sales@thepropertyshopross.co.uk

About the Property

  • End Terraced House
  • 45% Shared Ownership
  • Spacious Hallway
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Living/Dining Room
  • Kitchen/Breakfast Room
  • Cloakroom
  • Parking Space
  • Pleasant Garden

Property Photos

Property Details

Description

A spacious two bedroom end terraced house offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with Connexus Housing. The property was built in 2014 by Persimmon Homes and still benefits from the remainder of a 10 year NHBC warranty. Offered for sale on a 45% ownership basis of which Connexus Housing own the remaining 55%. A monthly rent of £295.65 is payable to them for this. To check eligibility for the shared ownership scheme, contact Connexus Housing for an application form. 03332 31 32 33 or hello@connexus-group.co.uk

The accommodation briefly comprises; Spacious Hallway, Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Living/Dining Room, Cloakroom, 19' Master Bedroom and further Single Bedroom and a Family Bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space.

Accessed by a double glazed door into:

17'1 x 7'6
Staircase to first floor with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors to:

Living/Dining Room

15'8 x 12' max into recess
Two double glazed windows and double glazed door to garden, radiator.

Cloakroom

Low level WC, pedestal wash basin with splash-back tiling, radiator and extractor fan.

Kitchen/Breakfast Room

Double glazed window to front aspect. The kitchen is fitted with cream gloss base and wall cupboards incorporating an electric fan oven and gas hob with extractor, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Sink drainer unit and worktops with splash-back tiling, radiator.

First Floor Landing

A spacious landing area with built-in cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect, loft hatch to insulated roof space, doors to:

Bedroom 1

19'4 x 8'10
A surprisingly spacious bedroom with a double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.

Bedroom 2

10'7 x 6'7
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.

Bathroom

8'9 x 6'5
White suite comprising; a bath with Mira mixer shower and screen, low level WC, pedestal wash basin with splash-back tiling and shaver-light, double glazed obscure window and radiator.

Outside

The property has a gravelled frontage with a mature shrub bed to one side. There is an allocated parking space at the rear of the property with an access gate that leads to the rear garden. The property has a larger than usual corner plot garden, being mainly laid to lawn and securted with wood panelled fencing.

Directions

Head out of Ross town centre on Gloucester Road and proceed to the roundabout at Hildersley. Take the first exit onto the A40 and follow the road to the first roundabout then take the first exit into the new Chase View Estate and continue onto Old Tannery Way. Follow the road up the hill before finding the property on the right hand side immediately after Beamhouse Drive, as indicated by our For Sale board.

Services

Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property. BT landline connected (subject to BT regulations). Broadband is available in the area.

Local Authority

Herefordshire Council - 01432 260000. Council Tax Band "B". Amount payable 2022-2023 £1691.36

Floor-plan

The floor plans within this brochure are a sketch for illustrative purposes and are intended as an approximate guide only. They should not be relied on as being accurate, to scale or as a representation of fact.

Tenure

We are informed by the seller that the tenure is on a SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS. Any interested parties should ensure verification by their solicitor. Offered for sale on a 45% ownership basis of which Connexus Housing own the remaining 55%. A monthly rent of £295.65 is payable to them for this. To check eligibility for the shared ownership scheme, contact Connexus Housing for an application form. 03332 31 32 33 or hello@connexus-group.co.uk

EPC

Floorplans

Energy Performance Certificates

Location Map

Open In Google Maps

Enquire / Book Viewing

Contacting Ross On Wye
Albion Chambers, 31 Gloucester Road
Ross On Wye
HR9 5LE
Tel: 01989 565565
sales@thepropertyshopross.co.uk
  • arrange a viewing
  • arrange a valuation
  • be sent further property details
  • register for property updates

Contact Details: